My morning meditation begins at 7:30 in a nearby pool. For an hour each day I am able to exercise my body and free my mind to flow with the water and explore the nooks and crannies of experience. For me it is a magical time of solitude and at the same time oneness with the water which has become a metaphor for all of creation. the rhythmic splash of the water as I go through my motions lulls me into an altered state where things seem clearer and I am able to observe life from a distance and see patterns and forms that are less obvious when in the chaos of life being lived in form. It is as if I am one with my higher self and find words to express the vision...

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Ménage au trios or One?

I can truly say that I have never had so many people (both men and women) hug me and tell me that they love me on a daily basis and mean it with no sexual overtones. I know so, for I do and feel the same way.  It is beautiful.

We all need to feel that we are loved and therefore God is alive in us and everything will be all right.

That does not mean that we all do not long to have someone to cherish who feels the same about us and longs to merge with us in body, mind and spirit and share our innermost essence of being.

Are relationships in the new paradigm expanding to accommodate aspects of Oneness? I am trying to process the relationships in my life that do not seem to fit in the old forms. I currently have two men in my life who share their deepest thoughts and feelings, hug me and tell me they love me but date other women. I love and appreciate these women also. Is this a new model  for being together in the new paradigm? What is intimacy? Is this enough? I am trying to learn the steps to a new dance…

No comments:

Post a Comment